Feel the need to contact me?
In order of preference:
- Twitter – it’s pretty rare that you won’t catch my attention there, but take note of my social media policy if you are going to try.
- Keybase – a good second option, and has the advantage of being secure communications, should you want to tell me something “super secret” – (unlikely!).
- LinkedIn – if I know you in a work context, I’m happy to connect – but if I don’t know you, I’m unlikely to respond.
- Facebook – try it if you like, but if I don’t know you, I’m unlikely to respond.
- Smoke Signal – I don’t know how I’ll understand your message, but you could try.
- Email – if you have my email address, you can try that but you’ll have to get through my spam filters first – and if I’m not interested in your email, you won’t.
- Phone – if I know you and I like you, there’s a good chance you have my phone number, but if I don’t recognise your number, I’m not answering.