A Few Minor Changes

I have just made a few minor changes to the site – I noticed late last week that somewhere along the line, some kind of change – (either to a new version of the CMS along the way, or something I have altered) – inadvertently broke the CSS layout in some browsers, notably Internet Explorer and Chrome. I believe Safari would have been affected also, but didn’t get a chance to confirm that.

So, I’ve fixed all that up. I’ve also taken the time to clean up a bit of the backend code for my custom plugins and widgets, so things will probably load a little faster in most instances with some neater code behind them.